A blended curriculum†provides students with online learning, hands-on experience, and on-site training multiple editing labs, a television news studio, and on-campus radio stations.
Successful graduates of the program will have experience:
- Delivering on-air news, sports, weather and features
- Writing news stories for on-air broadcast
- Marketing and managing company branding via web and social media
- Editing program material using non-linear editing stations
- Operating professional news gathering equipment
- Working with industry-standard software programs to create audio, video and graphic effects