Media Arts students learn a broad spectrum of skills including videography; web creation; audio, video and online production, script writing and story boarding, non-linear editing and still and motion graphic creation.
The hands-on program is focused on teaching students the fundamentals of quality digital video production, proper production techniques, editing and technical operation, fundamental website creation and the preparation and delivery of media via the Internet.
Successful graduates of the program will have experience:
- Transforming scripts into video productions
- Creating and maintaining a website
- Editing program material using non-linear editing stations
- Working with multiple software programs to create still and motion graphics
- Publishing video to the web