Specs Howard School respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send written notification to our Designated Agent:
Director of Marketing
Specs Howard School of Media Arts
19900 W. Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, Michigan 48075
You should only send notice of potential copyright infringement to our Designated Agent. For all other inquiries (e.g., requests for technical assistance or customer service, reports of email abuse, and piracy reports), please contact us through our contact page.
Your written notification must include the following:
• An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of the material you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.